This policy addresses the following:
- What information we collect;
- How we collect it.
- Why we collect it.
- How we use it.
- How we disclose it.
- Opting in and out.
- How we hold it – management and security; and
- Accessing and updating or correcting your information and how to contact us.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
We aim to sort out any issues you have, and you can always contact us at email@example.com or via phone. If an error has been made in your order (e.g. a missing or incorrect item) please contact us immediately and we will rectify in our next shipping cycle.
Returns are accepted dependent upon some terms and conditions. If a product is faulty immediately then a refund or replacement will be issued once we have received and assessed the item. We offer a further 4-6 week refund or replacement warranty on all of our products, depending on the item. In some cases the item will be replaced with a ‘for-like’ product depending on availability (we will always liaise with you before doing this).
Australian law provides some guarantees for purchasers regarding faulty items. However, returns are not necessarily allowed if any of the following apply:
- The product’s condition has been worsened by the use of the product.
- There has been significant use of the product.
- The product has been used incorrectly.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
E-Liquids contain food grade ingredients and as such are non-returnable. Atomizers (“coils”) are disposable items and as such only a Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty is provided. Please contact us within 24 hours if an atomizer is DOA. DOA warranties are only valid if correct use has been applied (i.e. proper “priming”).
If more than 4-6 weeks have gone by since your purchase, your product reverts to the manufacturer’s warranty. Information regarding manufacturer warranties can be found in the product box or on the manufacturer’s website.
To be eligible for a refund or replacement, your item must be in the original packaging with all charging cables and accessories included. Proof of purchase must also be included.
To complete your return, please follow the steps below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with: Your full name, your order reference number, and a brief overview of what you wish to return and why. Please include details of the steps you have taken to try to alleviate the issues you have encountered.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping for your items. Please see below for information on how to claim back the cost of postage for your returns. Send the products back via Australia Post to:
Crazy Goat Vapes
409 Trapyard Road
Wang Wauk NSW 2428
- You must keep a copy of the tracking number for the parcel you return to us. In the event that the parcel does not reach us, this will be the only way for you to seek clarification on its whereabouts from Australia Post.
- We will review the items and email you with our findings within 72 hours of receipt of the item(s). Please note that testing may need to be performed on your product in order to replicate the issue for which you have returned the item, and your return of the product is an acceptance that this testing may be performed.
- If the goods are deemed to be faulty we will issue a refund or replacement within 48 hours of emailing you our findings.
Claiming Back Your Return Postage Cost
- You will be responsible for the return postage cost of your items. We will be responsible for the return postage cost of your item to you should it be deemed not faulty, or for the return postage cost of your replacement item should your returned item be deemed faulty.
- To be eligible for a refund on your return postage cost, you must have applied for Refunded Returns through PayPal, and paid for your order entirely via PayPal from an eligible account.
- To start the process of claiming back the return postage cost, follow the instructions at: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
- FROM PAYPAL: Up to 8 refunds per PayPal account per year for eligible purchases. A cap of $45 per refund request applies. Return shipping receipts require the seller’s address and the amount you paid. If your receipt doesn’t include the seller’s address, we also need a photo of the package you returned, showing the seller’s address.
“Change of Mind” Returns
We reserve the right to accept or deny “change of mind” (“buyer’s remorse”) returns at our sole discretion. These returns will only be accepted if the item is unused and unopened in its original packaging.
Please contact us at email@example.com to seek approval for such a return.
Cancellation of Orders
We will happily cancel any unshipped orders up until the time that the order is due to ship out from our warehouse (generally at around 1:00pm EAST).
Please phone us on (02) 5513 9003 with your name and order number to cancel an order that has not yet been shipped.
If you are approved for a refund rather than replacement, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 48 hours. Please note that depending on your card issuing bank or method of payment, returns could take several days to be applied to your account.
We ship all orders outside of our Local Delivery Network via the Australia Post network.
- Local Delivery: There will be a small fee applied to all local delivery sales for customers within the Local Delivery Network, delivering certain days. If the purchase is urgent, we do provide an after hours, same day delivery service of $25 where we guarantee delivery to be made within 4 hours of payment being received unless otherwise arranged (includes COD). All urgent deliveries are required to be pre-paid using our PayPal Express Checkout system.
- Express Post: Free Express Postage on all orders over $99 (excluding Batteries they will be sent via parcel post)
- Flat Rate Shipping: Flat rate $12 all orders shipped via Express Post (excluding Batteries)
- Out-the-Door: All orders will be posted within 1 business day upon clearing of funds.
- Tracking: Once order has been fulfilled you will be sent an Australia Post tracking number.
Local Delivery Network
- Monday: Nabiac & Forster
- Tuesday: Taree & Nabiac
- Wednesday: Nabiac
- Thursday: Nabiac, Forster, Taree
- Friday: No Deliveries
- Saturday: Taree & Oldbar
- Sunday: Forster
Note: When Forster, Taree or Nabiac are mentioned, it includes surrounding suburbs.
ABN 23 854 612 989
Business Registration Date: 1/2/18
Business Entity Name: I.P SCERRI & M.M SCERRI (Partnership)
Current GST Status: Registered
Registered Business Address: 409 Trapyard Road, Wang Wauk NSW 2423